Last revised June 15, 2017
1. Do we collect personal or sensitive data?
No, we do not collect personal or sensitive data of our users.
2. Do we collect non-personally identifiable information?
We may use extension cookies, local/sync storage or other similar technologies that are necessary to the proper functioning of our extension.
3. What do we use non-personally identifiable information for?
Any of the non-personally identifiable information wich we may collect may be used to personalize your experience. This information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and
improve our extension.
4. Do we transmit non-personally identifiable information?
We may transmit non-personally identifiable information such as extension version, installation and update events to extension site.
5. Third parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information.
6. Data storage. Where is my personal settings kept?
All extension settings is saved local on your PC and synced (transmit to the servers) to your personal account. This data is not public available online on the internet.
8. Contact us